Looking for an overnight solution that can pull toxins, debris, and deep-seated dirt from your pores? Organic French Green Clay is a highly absorbent bio-mineral that serves as a therapeutic treatment for helping you achieve flawless skin!
The Science behind French Green Clay Masks
Also known as Illite Clay, French Green Clay is a very fine, light green colored powder that is mostly mined from the Montmorillon in France and is also extracted from the sea coasts of Montana, Europe, China, and Wyoming. French Green Clay consists of a detoxifying blend of earth minerals and micro-molecules such as Dolomite, Aluminium, Silica, Manganese, Phosphorous, Copper, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron Oxides and Calcium. The green color of this clay is attributed to its naturally decomposed plant matter content. Isn’t that amazing? The natural green tones of this luxurious clay are very much derived from the cycles of life that our mother earth uses to regenerate herself!
Unlike natural face masks like French Green Clay, commercial face masks in grocery stores are loaded with toxic chemicals, such as Benzoyl Peroxide, which may be a fast-acting solution to your acne and blemishes, but is also a contributing factor in skin collagen breakdown and the premature aging of the skin.
French Green Clay Action Mechanism
Our skin’s impurities (such as dirt, dust, dead skin cells, residues, pollutants, and microbes) are generally positively charged. French Green Clay has a negative charge potential that acts as a powerful magnet to extract deep seated impurities from your skin’s clogged pores – leaving behind flawless looking fresh, clean and vibrant skin.
The three main skin benefits of French Green Clay:
- Detoxification – Helps to draw impurities from the skin pores.
- Exfoliation – Washes away dead skin cells.
- Clarifying – Clears off oily skin and clogged pores.
Skin Care Benefits of French Green Clay
- Remove Impurities from Clogged Pores This clay is a natural detoxifier. We like French Green Clay to a vacuum cleaner for the skin! All the junk in your pores such as stale sebum, dead skin cells, bacteria, and make-up debris and dirt is gently extracted by French Green Clay quite effectively.
- Treat Blemishes – Organic French Clay On The Spot Blemish Treatment (Night) is possibly the best way to start healing blemishes overnight. The formula is enriched with 100% organic French Green Clay, as well as steam-distilled Herbal Infusions of Gotu Kola, Neem Leaf, Comfrey, Grapeseed, Lemon, Lavender, Frankincense, Green Tea as well as 27 other active botanicals and phytochemicals!
Here at PuraVedaOrganics, our clay blemish treatments are the most expensive and time-consuming for us to make of all of our treatment formulas. These blemish treatments are small but mighty! Apply a tiny dab of this formula (with a Serum/witch hazel) on your blemish area and leave it to work overnight. Wash your face in the morning to get a clearer looking skin in the morning.
Follow it up with the Organic White Clay On the Spot Blemish Treatment (Morning) to perfect oily skin for a long-lasting blemish-free skin.
- Get Rid of Bacteria – According to research by Arizona State University, French Green Clay is effective in inhibiting bacteria such as Escherichia Coli, Salmonella typhimurium, Mycobacterium marinum and other bacterial pathogens that cause some serious drug-resistant skin infections. And, quite undoubtedly it’s also a very effective natural remedy that works against Acne causing bacteria (Acne vulgaris).
- Natural Deodorizer and Skin Soother – Both French Green Clay and Bentonite Clay have been used since time immemorial as natural deodorants. It neutralizes bad odor, absorbs sweat, soothes redness and helps improve skin sensitivity. If you are suffering from Eczema, Rosacea or Psoriasis, daily application of PuraVedaOrganic’s SBR Treatment along with our French Green Clay mask blemish treatments can provide soothing relief, while eliminating the root cause of the problem over time.
- Oil Control – French Green Clay can absorb excess sebum production from your oil glands which tend to overproduce depending on hormonal levels, leaving you with clean, clear and mattified skin. It also diminishes the appearance of large pores and helps promote the overall tightening of your skin.
- Tones and Firms your Skin – If you still are not convinced about anti-aging formulas, a Green Clay mask can be a good pick to start your anti-aging regimen. Skin tightening properties of French Green Clay can help firm sagging skin, nourish skin cells, provide hydration and improve your overall skin quality with its rich trace mineral content.