By now it’s undisputed that Peptides can provide amazing results when it comes to a more wrinkle free skin. Argireline is one of the most clinically proven peptides in anti-aging skin care, and when used properly, can save your time, money and aggravation. If you wish to stay young looking and would rather avoid or delay surgeries, you should consider investing in a regimen of serious peptide-based anti-aging skin care with Argireline and Matrixyl for natural, gradual and visible results in less than as six weeks.
What is Argireline and How does it Work?
Chemically, Argireline has a structure that is very similar to the composition of Botox, however, certain differences make the former more reliable, effective and safe. Argireline, or Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, works directly on your facial muscles and nerves by controlling the production of neurotransmitters. This relaxes your facial muscles to ease wrinkles and fine lines.
Argireline is one of the breakthrough ingredients in our BioScience Peptide Complex (with 10% Argireline and 25% Matrixyl composition) which works as a natural alternative to Botox.
Did you know? – In independent research, it is proven that Argireline can reduce the depth of wrinkles by up to 17% in 15 days (with an Argireline concentration of at least 3 to 10% to be effective)!
Mechanism of action explained – Argireline has a structure that mimics the N-terminal end of the SNAP-25 protein. Since both these compounds have a similar structure, they compete with each other in the SNARE complex (vital for the neurotransmitter release of compounds and hormones like adrenaline, catecholamines and noradrenaline). Since SNAP-25 has minimal work to do in the presence of Argireline, it releases the tension from facial muscles which aids in smoothening wrinkles and deep expression lines within a few days of the treatment.
Why is Argireline better than Other Peptides and even Surgical Treatments?
Here are some of the reasons why Argireline, in particular, is better than other peptides and surgical skin treatments (such as Botox):
- While other peptides focus on boosting collagen synthesis, Argireline goes above and beyond by blocking facial neurotransmitters which leads to lesser facial muscle movement. As a result, you develop fewer wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cost effective.
- No surgical pain. A completely safe and topical treatment, to be applied twice daily.
- Very little if any skin irritation, allergies, or other adverse immunological reactions.
- Natural chemicals in Argireline relax facial muscles, limiting the development of new wrinkles or frown lines.
- Unlike some surgical methods, topical application of Argireline does not cause laxity or sagging after you stop using the product.
- Topically applied Argireline has similar results to that of Botox as both have the same mechanism of action. However, Argireline wears off much more slowly than Botox injections.
- Long lasting results.
BOTTOM LINE: If you wish to avoid surgery, and it’s possible side-effects, but also wish to achieve noticeable wrinkle reduction results, Argireline based treatment serums are your new best friend! Caveat: A good Argireline based anti-aging skin serum should be formulated WITHOUT Retinol, alcohol, sulfates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, parabens, and other toxic chemicals.
For best results, use our BioScience Peptide Complex (Rejuvenation/Cell Regeneration) + Serum of Choice (Rehydration) + SunProtect SPF 30+ (Protection) for fast and effective results. Choose your natural skin care solutions wisely by learning about your ayurvedic dosha here.